President Stephanie Anton Joins Luxury Daily Webinar on Home Trends
On August 21, 2019, Luxury Portfolio president Stephanie Anton will join a panel of industry insiders for an upcoming webinar, Property and Furnishings: How to Hit a Home Run, hosted by Luxury Daily. The participants will discuss how home and design preferences are changing as younger affluent buyers become more prominent in the luxury real estate space.
In this hour-long webinar, listeners will receive valuable insights on the changing landscape of the home and shelter industries including:
- The factors driving property sales in key affluent markets worldwide
- What consumers want to see in their home furnishings that should inform manufacturers, marketers and service providers in their current and future offerings
- The role of technology, e-commerce and social media in forming home and furnishings’ tastes and shaping behavior across all generations
- Best-practice tips for marketers to tap into the zeitgeist while also retaining their core values as they meet home and furnishing market demands
Stephanie will join other esteemed panelists including:
- Katy Olsen, editor of Architectural Digest Pro
- Jon Hall, product and marketing director of JennAir
- Chris Ramey, president of The Home Trust.
Editor-in-chief of Luxury Daily, Mickey Alam Khan will serve as the moderator for the webinar.
This free online event will be held from 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. EDT. Visit the registration page for more information and to secure your spot.