Striking from every angle, 'The Point House' by 'Peter Stutchbury Architecture', delivers the ultimate in contemporary beach house luxury in this cutting-edge residence. Its sophisticated design showcases innovative solutions, intelligent use of space and multiple alfresco entertaining areas, over a 607sqm parcel. Positioned on the northern most point of the exclusive Collaroy Basin above Collaroy Beach, with awe-inspiring ocean views, in one of Sydney's most applauded oceanfront settings.
- Unrivalled private position, endless views, crafted to integrate with its natural setting
- Built in 2011, surrounded by private gardens designed by 'Pape Landscape Architecture'
- Standout chefs kitchen fitted with Wolf oven and range and Sub-Zero refrigerators
- Sweeping living area under dramatic high ceilings and panels of glass connects outdoors
- Alfresco courtyard with poolside oasis, media room, home office, custom joinery/storage
- View-swept master with dressing room and terrace, rumpus/au pair accommodation
- Four car garage, deluxe bathrooms, heated floors, natural fireplace, 70,000L water tank
- Sheltered against southerly winds and hot westerly sun, natural ventilation throughout
- Direct access down to the sand, surf and ocean pool, close to seaside eateries and buses
Property Features Include: Waterfront